Have you noticed some changes in your information feed? Have you missed publications from some websites you are used to follow?
Social networks usually change formats, but Facebook does it more often. Yesterday, we have posted a new message in our web page about changes made by this social network recently.
According to latest changes, if you want to continue getting more updates of your favourite websites, click the option “Show in news”. Therefore, you have to follow these steps:
1) Get in the web page you want to follow.
2) Click on “I like”.
3) Click on “Show in news” option.
You can also create an “Interest list”. This option works as you friends list, you will be able to watch and follow your favourite news easily. Follow next steps to create one:
1) Get in www.facebook.com/bookmarks/interests and select the option “create list”.
2) Select pages, contacts or people you want to add in your list.
3) Choose one name of the list, privacy and go!
Once the list is created, you will be able to find it in the “Interest” section, situated in the right side of the menu.
With all these alternatives you won’t have to miss any news from your favourite websites and you will be able to access all the information about changes done in this social network.