It is understandable to have doubts about some aspects of our smartphone from time to time. That’s why, we are going to answer some of the most frequently asked questions that we have received concerning our Energy Phone Pro in this post:
1) What should I do in order to reset my smartphone to the factory default settings that it had when I first bought it?
Well, you can do it easily by following these simple steps:
– With your mobile phone off, press the button to turn on the volume and without releasing it, press the ON button. You can release both buttons as soon as the Energy logo appears.
– The phone will start then in recovery mode. To display the options, press the Start button since the touch screen does not activate them in this mode.
– Use the physical volume buttons to move through the different options and search for the “Wipe data / factory reset” function. Select it by using the menu button.
– Once this process has been done, restart your device through the “Reboot system now” function.
2) While playing a video on my Energy Phone, the video stops. Why does this happen?
This happens due to the Smart Pause function that is turned on by default when you update your smartphone. Thanks to this function, your Energy Phone Pro detects when you look around the screen and stops the video automatically in order for you not to miss a single second of it. You can turn it off by entering “Settings” > Smart Pause.
3) The internal storage capacity of my Energy Phone Pro is 16 GB but the memory space available is less than that, why?
This happens in all smartphones. The Android™ operating system and the preinstalled apps of your device need approximately 2.6 GB of internal storage capacity to work properly. Therefore, the internal storage space available to save additional data is less than 16 GB.
We hope that this post helps you to solve some of the most frequent doubts that arise.