- Thank you for purchasing this Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth. We hope you will enjoy it.
- Portable MP3 player with Bluetooth® technology. Enjoy your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® device as well as play your MP3 and WAV music from pen drives, SD cards and line-in. Backlit display, FM radio and rechargeable battery.
- We recommend you to read the following user manual in order to take the most advantage from your product, on a safely way and with the best performance.
- Find the whole Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth user manual on the following weblink http://www.energysistem.com/guide/39692
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth to shock, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products.
- Keep your speaker clean and dust them with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the device. Any repair must be done exlusively by qualified personnel of Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A.
- Be sure to keep your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth turned off while not in use.
- Charge the lithium battery when ran out to extend its life.
- Transfer and enjoy your music through the wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Total compatibility with smartphones and tablets iOS, Android™, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, etc.
- MP3 Music Radio System.
- Freedom of sound: Listen and share your music anywhere.
- Loudspeakers with acoustic enhancement system: Clear sound and rich bass.
- Handsfree function for you conference calls.
- Total output power (RMS): 6W.
- View all the functions thanks to the backlit "Hidden Display".
- Plays MP3/WAV files from MMC/SD/SDHC/SDXC cards with capacity up to 64 GB.
- USB memory decoder: plays MP3/WAV files from USB memory drives with capacity up to 64 GB.
- Portable and compact design, allows you to take it anywhere and amplify your music.
- FM radio function: listen your favourite radio programs and share them with your people.
- 3.5 mm "Audio-In" port: listen music with any portable player or even computer.
- Bluetooth® handsfree function.
- Rechargeable lithium battery up to 15 hours duration.*
- USB port battery charger.
*The battery life is approximated. An increase in the volume is translated in an increment in energy consumption.
- Bidirectional Bluetooth®.
- 4.0 version, class II.
- Supports A2DP and AVRCP profiles.
- Easy sync with tablets, smartphones, Laptops, Mac, PC any other devices with Bluetooth®.
- Plays MP3/WAV files from SD/SDHC/MMC cards with capacity up to 64 GB.
- USB memory decoder: plays MP3/WAV files from USB memory drives with capacity up to 64 GB.
- 2.0 loudspeakers with acoustic enhancement system.
- Total output power (RMS): 6 W.
- Frequency response: 90 Hz ~ 18 KHz.
- S/N ratio: >80 dB.
- FM radio function.
- Built-in microphone (handsfree function).
- Backlit display.
- 3.5 mm "Audio-In" port.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- USB battery charger.
- Headphones output.
- Up to 10 meter range.
|1. VOLUME -
2. VOLUME +
4. PLAY/PAUSE & ON/OFF
5. BROWSE Y CONTROL TALK
10. LED INDICATOR
11. USB CONNECTION FOR BATTERY CHARGE
12. USB PORT
13. MICRO SD/SDHC CARD SLOT
14. AUDIO-IN CONNECTION
15. HEADPHONES OUTPUT
Turn on / off your device
Use the button (4) to turn on / off your device.
To turn on your device, press and keep 2 seconds the ON/OFF button (4). The DISPLAY (8) will turn on. First the heart icon and then the screen, meaning that the device is now turned on.
To turn off your device, press and keep 2 seconds the ON/OFF button (4).
Changing play mode
When you turn the device, pairing mode will start automatically. To change into "Audio-In" mode, you only need to connect audio cable (included) to the Audio-In connection (14). Press the MODE button (3) to switch between different playback modes.
Charging the battery
When the speaker stop emit sound or the battery icon start blinking, is the time to charge it. Connect the mini USB end of the included USB cable to your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth (11) and the other end to any USB port that can provide energy (PC, USB wall charger, car, etc). The LED INDICATOR (10) will turn on in red color and when the charge is completed the LED will turn off.
Note: It is recommended to turn off the device when charging. Do not store or leave unused for a long period of time with the battery completely discharged.
Everytime you turn on your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth, pairing mode will start automatically; at the same time, the search and pairing process will start on your Bluetooth® device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc). Once you have identified the Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth on your device, select "Connect" and both devices will pair each other immediately with no need of pairing codes; the speaker will play a sound indicating that the connection has been established.
To pair the speaker with the last device again, you only need to turn on the Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth and the synchronization will start automatically.
If you want to pair another Bluetooth® device, keep the CONTROL TALK button (5). The current pair will stop and the device will start another Bluetooth® synchronization.
Once you have paired your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth, you can control the volume from the speaker. In order to do that; press buttons "VOLUME - " (1) or "VOLUME + " (2).
To pause or resume the playback, press PLAY/PAUSE button (4) once.
To forward or backward one song, hold NEXT (7) or PREVIOUS (6) buttons.
Once you have paired your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth with your mobile or smartphone, you can receive phone calls and use the built-in MICROPHONE (9) to talk from the speaker. To answer an incoming call, press the CONTROL TALK button (5) and when you finish, press the button (5) again to end the call. If you are listening to music when you receive a call, the music will be paused and when you end the call, the music will resume.
It is also possible to enjoy your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth without pairing it with any bluetooth device thanks to its Audio-In connection (14) in which you can connect an audio cable with a 3.5mm jack connector and the other end to your player.
Your Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth must be turned on in order to use this function.
NOTE: While using the device in Audio-In mode, it is not possible to control the playback neither the volume from the speaker. You have to do it from the player connected.
Radio FM Function
Before using radio you have to search radio stations first. The device will save them in memory to select between them later. It is not necessary to repeat this search unless change of location of modification of the radio station signal.
Search radio stations by pressing the BROWSE button (5) during 3 seconds. The device will make a radio stations search and will save the radio stations found in the device internal memory. This process may take a few minutes.
In order to select between different stations, you have just to press NEXT (7) or PREVIOUS (6) buttons. Stations will appear at the same order as they were saved.
MP3 Function with External Memories
In order to play MP3/WAV files, insert an external USB memory or Micro SD/SDHC memory card in the indicated slot (12) & (13) respectively.
If you switch off the Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth or remove the Micro SD/SDHC, the instant of the playing will be save in the device's internal memory. When you turn on again the player with the same memory, the playback will continue the same instant that was stopped.
Change the track by using the NEXT (7) and PREVIOUS (6) buttons. To advance to the next folder, press the BROWSE button (5).
To quick forward or backward the song, keep the NEXT (7) or PREVIOUS (6) buttons. By releasing the button, the playback will continue normally.
You can change the playback mode via USB device and SD/MMC memory cards by pressing the MODE button (3) for 2 seconds. This way, you can select between normal play, random or repeat track mode.
Energy Sistem Soyntec SA is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty
period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or
alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
- Visit the Support section at http://support.energysistem.com and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manuals, drivers and updates available, as the possibility to submit a query to the Technical Service or consult the warranty.
You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at http://www.energysistem.com/en-en/support/manuals
- Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
©2014 by Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of Conformity
Manufacturer Name: Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A.
Address: Pol. Ind. Finestrat C/. Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat Alicante (Spain).
Tel: + 34 966 830 324 // NIF: A53107488
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Music Box BZ3 Bluetooth
Manufacturing Country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
EN 60065:2014(Eight Edition)
EN 301 489-01 V2.1.1:2017-02
EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1:2017-03
EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1:2017-02
EN 300 328 V2.1.1:2016-11
EN 303 345 V1.1.7:2017-03
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 16th 2014.
||This symbol on the product or the instructions means that your electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed at the end of life separately from your household waste. For more information, please contact the local authority or dealer where you purchased the product.