Thank you for your trust in us and for buying the new Car Charger Dual 3.1A. You can simultaneously charge two portable devices, while they are USB powered while travelling in your car.
Before you start using it we recommend you to read this manual and familiarize yourself with it. It only takes a couple of minutes and it will help you to enjoy your device with maximum performance.
Note: Carefully check the amperage input allowed by your USB device. If the amperage is not the
correct one in every case, the device could not charge correctly or even could be damaged.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Car Charger Dual 3.1A to impacts, dust, direct sunlight, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not disassemble the Car Charger Dual 3.1A. All reparation should be done exclusively by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. qualified staff.
- Car charger with USB Type A connector.
- It allows you to charge two devices at the same time.
- Output amperage up to 3100 mA.
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Output: DC 5V ± 0.25V, 2100mA y DC 5V ± 0.25V, 1000mA
- Car Charger Dual 3.1A USB charger.
- User manual.
![IMAGEN GENERAL DEL PRODUCTO]
- Connector for the 12 V light socket of the car
- 2.1A USB Connector
- 1A USB Connector
- LED power indicator
To use the Car Charger Dual 3.1A just follow these steps:
- Remove the lighter from its socket (In case the socket has a lighter)
- Connect the Car Charger Dual 3.1A
- Connect your external device using the USB cable. You can choose either or both outputs.
Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Visit the Support section at http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, drivers and updates available, as the possibility to submit a query to the Technical Service or manage the warranty.
You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at http://www.energysistem.com/guide/42232
- Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 by Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Manufacturer Name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/ Calpe, 1.
03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain).
Tel: 902 388 388 // Fax: 902 119 034
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product Energy Sistem™ Car Charger 3.1A
Manufacturing country: China
Is in compliance with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2004/i08/CE of the European Parliament and
of the Council of December 15th 2004.
You may request a copy of the declaration of conformity at C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain) Tel. +34 966 831 05
Finestrat, 01 November 2015