Energy Sistem™ thank you for purchasing the new Extra Battery 10000. We hope that you enjoy it and that it turns into your best ally for your everyday life.
This portable and rechargeable battery with 10000 mAh capacity is ideal to recharge your smartphone, tablet, multimedia player or other devices thanks to its quick charge system with integrated cable, 2 USB port for simultaneous charging, to charge any device wherever you go.
Before you start using it we recommend you to read this manual and familiarize yourself with it. It only takes a couple of minutes and it will help you to enjoy your device with maximum performance.
- Removable cable with microUSB output / 5V/2100 mA USB Type-A output.
- LED charge indicator.
- Input: 5V/1000 mA microUSB
- USB Type A 5V / 2100 mA
- Battery level and on/off button
- Pre-charged battery for immediate use.
- Ideal for charging smartphones and tablets.
- Quick charge system.
- It allows you to charge two devices at the same time.
- Lithium polymer battery which, besides being more reliable, efficient and lightweight, can store the maximum load for as long as possible.
- MicroUSB removable cable in one of the USB ports to avoid tangles.
- 2 USB Type A ports to connect any cable at the same time to load all kinds of devices, including iPhone and iPad.
- Charge and operating LED indicators.
- Battery check button.
- Extra Battery 10000 Black with built-in micro USB cable.
- Quick guide.
Charging your device:
Connect the included cable (1) to the microUSB port of the portable device you want to charge. You can also use your charging cable by connecting it to one the available USB Type A output ports (2, extracting the included cable) / (4). The charging process will start immediately and the LED indicator (2) will light.
The LED indicator will show the charging status of your Extra Battery any time:
- 4 LED on: Maximum battery level
- 3 LED on: 3/4 Battery level
- 4 LED on: 1/2 Battery level
- 1 LED on: 1/4 Battery level
- 1 Fast flashing LED: Maximum battery level
Charging the Extra Battery:
Connect the charging cable of your smartphone or tablet to the microUSB port of your Extra Battery (3).
You can also use the removable cable included (1). The charging process will start immediately and the LED indicator (2) will light.
The LED indicator shows at all times the charging status of the Extra Battery.
- 1 Slow flashing LED: Charging up to 1/4 capacity.
- 2 Slow flashing LEDs: Charging up to 1/2 capacity.
- 3 Slow flashing LEDs: Charging up to 3/4 capacity.
- 4 Slow flashing LEDs: Charging up to maximum capacity.
- 4 Permanent LEDs: Charged battery
Once the charge is finished, disconnect the device and the Extra Battery will switch off automatically in a few seconds.
Press the lower button (5) to check the charge level of your Extra Battery.
Turning off your Extra Battery:
Your Extra Battery has an automatic turning off system to disconnect the battery within a few seconds after charging. But you can turn it off at any time during charging without disconnecting it by double clicking on the bottom button (5).
If you use both outputs to charge two devices, the required charging time will increase.
Please take into account that charging your Extra Battery and other device simultaneously may result in a reduction of the battery life.
Can I use any USB cable?
Your Extra Battery has a built-in cable to connect microUSB devices. Another option is to use the USB Type A output to connect any other compatible cable that you have already at home.
For devices with special outputs like the ones from Apple, you can use the original cable that belongs to them since you can connect one end of the cable to the USB type A outlet of your Extra Battery.
Which output rating will use my Extra Battery 10000 to charge my devices (smartphone, MP3…)?
The output rating will depend on the battery capacity of the device that you want to charge.
Smartphones, for instance, usually have an approximate charging capacity that goes from 1400 to 2200 mAh depending on the model.
When your Extra Battery is fully charged (100%), it has a capacity of 10000 mAh. Nevertheless, energy is lost in the charging process and there are other factors like the use that you make of your phone and its settings because it can keep consuming energy, especially if the device, Wi-Fi, 4G, etc, are on.
How much time will it take to charge a device?
It will depend on the battery capacity of your device. You can choose between the 1000 mA or the 2100 mA output, the same capacity that most original chargers on the market offer. Therefore, the charging time will be more or less the same. If you use both outputs at the same time, it will take more time to charge.
How much time will it take to charge my Extra Battery?
It will depend on the output power of the source that you use to charge it. If you use a computer, it will take longer than if you use a smartphone or tablet charger since the last mentioned have been conceived to charge devices. The charging process may take between 4 and 10 hours.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Extra Battery to knocks, dust, direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- Do not use corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep your Extra Battery clean and without dust, with a soft and dry cloth, clean the device while it is off and disconnect it from the electric current.
- Do not disassemble Extra Battery. All reparation should be done exclusively Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. qualified staff.
- We strongly recommend that you keep your Extra Battery charged if you are not going to use it for a long period of time.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months.
Lithium Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Visit the Support section at http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manuals, drivers and updates available, submit a query to the Technical Service or manage the warranty.
Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Manufacturer Name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/Calpe, 1 - 03509, Finestrat, Alicante (España)
Tel: 902 388 388
Fax: 902 119 034
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product: Energy Sistem™ Extra Battery 10000
Manufacturing country: China
Is in compliance with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2004/08/CE of the European Parliament and the Council of December 15th 2004. You may request a copy of the declaration of conformity at C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain) Tel. +34 966 831 05.
Finestrat, November 1st, 2015