Thank you for purchasing this Music Box B2 Bluetooth. We hope you will enjoy it.
Portable MP3 player with Bluetooth® technology, Audio-In and rechargeable battery. Enjoy your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth®.
- We recommend you to read the following user manual in order to take the most advantage from your product, on a safely way and with the best performance.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Music Box B3 Bluetooth to shock, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products.
- Keep your speaker clean and dust them with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the device. Any repair must be done exlusively by qualified personnel of Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A.
- Be sure to keep your Music Box B3 Bluetooth turned off while not in use.
- Charge the lithium battery when ran out to extend its life.
- Transfer and enjoy your music through the wireless Bluetooth® technology.
- Total compatibility with smartphones and tablets iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, etc.
- Freedom of sound: Listen and share your music anywhere.
- Loudspeakers with acoustic enhancement system: Clear sound and rich bass.
- Portable and compact design, allows you to take it anywhere and amplify your music.
- 3.5 mm "Audio-In" port: listen music with any portable player or even computer.
- Bluetooth® handsfree function.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Bidirectional Bluetooth®, 4.0 version. Up to 10 meter range.
- Supports A2DP and AVRCP profiles.
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz (2402 - 2480 MHz).
- Maximum output power: < 20 dBm.
- 2.0 loudspeakers with acoustic enhancement system.
- Output power: 6 W.
- Frequency response: 80 Hz ~ 18 KHz.
- S/N ratio: > 80 dB.
- Built-in microphone (handsfree function).
- 3.5 mm "Audio-In" port.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- Audio output connection.
- Nominal capacity: 800 mAh.
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V.
- Autonomy in Bluetooth mode at medium volume: 9 hours*.
- Autonomy in Line In mode at medium volume: 10 hours*.
*Approximate battery life. Higher volume means higher battery consumption.
- Music Box B2 Bluetooth.
- Audio cable: 3.5mm.
- USB 2.0 cable for battery charge.
2. VOLUME -
3. VOLUME +
4. MODE / BLUETOOTH SEARCH
5. ON/OFF / PLAY/PAUSE / CONTROL TALK
8. FUNCTION INDICATOR LED
9. CHARGING LED
10. USB CONNECTION FOR BATTERY CHARGE
11. AUDIO INPUT CONNECTION
Turn on / off your device
To turn on your device, press and keep 2 seconds the ON/OFF button (5). The POWER INDICATOR (8) will turn on with the heart icon, meaning that the device is now turned on.
To turn off your device, press and keep 2 seconds the ON/OFF button (5).
Charging the battery
When the speaker stop emit sound or not turn on, is the time to charge it. Connect the microUSB end of the included USB cable to your Music Box B2 Bluetooth (10) and the other end to any USB port that can provide energy (PC, USB wall charger, car, etc). The LED INDICATOR (9) will turn on in red color and when the charge is completed the LED will turn off.
Note: It is recommended to turn off the device when charging. Do not store or leave unused for a long period of time with the battery completely discharged.
Everytime you turn on your Music Box B2 Bluetooth, pairing mode will start automatically; at the same time, the search and pairing process will start on your Bluetooth® device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc). Once you have identified the B2 on your device, select "Connect" and both devices will pair each other immediately with no need of pairing codes; the speaker will play a sound indicating that the connection has been established.
To pair the speaker with the last device again, you only need to turn on the Music Box B2 Bluetooth and the synchronization will start automatically.
If you want to pair another Bluetooth® device, keep the CONTROL TALK button (5). The current pair will stop and the device will start another Bluetooth® synchronization.
Once you have paired your Music Box B2 Bluetooth, you can control the volume from the speaker. In order to do that; press buttons "VOLUME - " (2) or "VOLUME + " (3).
To pause or resume the playback, press PLAY/PAUSE button (5) once.
To forward or backward one song, hold NEXT (7) or PREVIOUS (6) buttons.
Once you have paired your Music Box B2 Bluetooth with your mobile or smartphone, you can receive phone calls and use the built-in MICROPHONE (1) to talk from the speaker. To answer an incoming call, press the CONTROL TALK button (5) and when you finish, press the CONTROL TALK button (5) again to end the call. If you are listening to music when you receive a call, the music will be paused and when you end the call, the music will resume.
Connections Audio Input.
Audio Input Connection.
It is also possible to enjoy your Music Box B2 Bluetooth without pairing it with any bluetooth device thanks to its AUDIO INPUT CONEXION (11) in which you can connect an audio cable with a 3.5mm jack connector and the other end to your player.
Your Music Box B2 Bluetooth must be turned on in order to use this function.
NOTE: While using the device in Audio-In mode, it is not possible to control the playback neither the volume from the speaker. You have to do it from the player connected.
Energy Sistem Technology SA is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
- Visit the Support section at http://support.energysistem.com and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manuals, drivers and updates available, as the possibility to submit a query to the Technical Service or consult the warranty. You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at http://www.energysistem.com/en-en/support/manuals
- Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
©2015 by Energy Sistem Technology S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer?s name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 902 388 388 / + 34 966 813 257
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Description: Portable speaker
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Music Box B2
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing Country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.2 (2019-12)
EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (2019-11)
EN 300 328 V2.2.2 (2019-07)
EN 303 345-1 V1.1.1 (2019-06)
EN 303 345-3 V1.1.0 (2019-11)
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 16th 2014.
Finestrat, 1st December 2020
Miguel Ángel Aragüez García
Innovation and Technology Director