- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth. We hope you enjoy them.
- Bluetooth sport earphones with aptX technology to enjoy high quality sound. Sweat and water-resistant earphones with built-in microphone, ergonomic design and Secure-Fit system to fit your ears perfectly and provide maximum comfort.
- We recommend you to read this manual to familiarize yourself with your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth before using them.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not dismantle the device. All reparation works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Please make sure that your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth are turned off when you are not using them and do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
- Bluetooth v4.1, class II
- Range: up to 10 m
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402 - 2.480 GHZ)
- Maximum output power: 3.91 dBm.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Diameter: 13 mm
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ±3 dB
- Capacity: 100 mAh
- Type: lithium polymer
- Playback battery life: up to 8 hours
- Standby battery life: 300 hours
- Charging method: microUSB
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Earphones battery level on iOS devices
- It supports HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP protocols
- Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Interchangeable ear tips
- PLAY / PAUSE
- VOLUME - / BACK
- VOLUME + / NEXT
- LED INDICATOR
- CHARGING PORT
Switching on and off the device
To turn on your earphones, press and hold PLAY/ PAUSE (1) for 2 seconds and the LED INDICATOR (4) will light in blue. You will hear a confirmation sound when switching them on. The INDICATOR (4) will keep flashing blue while the device is on.
To turn off the earphones, press and hold PLAY/ PAUSE (1) for 4 seconds. You will hear a sound when turning them off.
Charging the battery
When the battery level is below 10%, the LED INDICATOR (4) will flash red and you will hear a sound to remind you to charge the battery through the CHARGING PORT (6).
Connect the microUSB end of the included microUSB cable to the CHARGING PORT (6) and the other USB end to any device with an USB port that provides energy (PC, USB wall charger, car charger, etc) to charge the battery.
The LED INDICATOR (4) lights in red while charging the battery and turns blue once the charging process is completed.
Important: We recommend not to leave your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise you to charge your earphones' battery at least once a month.
Turn off your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth and press PLAY/ PAUSE (1) for approximately 4 seconds, until the LED INDICATOR (4) starts flashing red and blue. At this point, you will be able to pair your earphones with your smartphone or tablet. Once your Sport earphones have been detected, press "connect". The devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a sound that confirms that both devices have been paired correctly.
Press the VOLUME + (3) or VOLUME - (2) buttons to adjust the playback volume. You will hear a beep when reaching the maximum and minimum volume levels.
Press the NEXT (3) or BACK (2) buttons for 2 seconds in order to switch to the next or previous track.
Press PLAY/ PAUSE (1) to pause or resume playback.
You will be able to control your calls from your earphones if you pair your Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth with your mobile phone.
Answer a call
Press PLAY/ PAUSE (1) once to answer an incoming call.
End a call
Press PLAY/ PAUSE (1) once to end a call.
Redial a number
Press twice PLAY/ PAUSE (1) to dial the last telephone number in your smartphone's call log.
Reject a call
Press and hold PLAY/ PAUSE (1) for about 2 seconds to reject a call.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36 month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36 month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty. You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
©2018 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer’s name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product
Description: Wireless sport earphones
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Earphones Sport 3 Bluetooth
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing Country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02)
ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1 (2017-02)
ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1 (2016-11)
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 15th January 2018
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director