Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Extra Battery 2200. We hope you enjoy this portable rechargeable battery with a capacity of 2200 mAh, perfect for smartphones, with built-in LED charge indicator. Compact design and handy pocket size that turn it into the perfect accessory that you will always want to take along with you.
We recommend you to read this manual to enjoy your device safely and make the most of all its features.
- MicroUSB + Type-C charging cable
- LED charge indicator
- Input: 5 V/ 1000 mA microUSB input, charge through standard 5 V USB port
- Output: max. 5 V/ 1000 mA USB output
- Portable battery with a capacity of 2200 mAh to carry it in your pocket or backpack and have always extra power to prevent your smartphone from running out of battery.
- It comes with a microUSB and Type-C charging cable. Furthermore, it also features an USB port to plug any USB cable. Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- It has 2200 mAh capacity that makes it possible to charge other devices such as mp3 players, e-book readers, portable speakers and any other devices that feature an USB charging port.
- Thanks to the intelligent protection system to protect your device in case of overload, electric shocks, voltage spikes and short-circuits, you will be able to enjoy your Extra Battery without worrying about anything.
- Includes a dual LED charge indicator that indicates the battery status of both the power bank and the device that you are charging.
- Ultra-lightweight and compact design. The power bank weighs only 67 g and has a size of 94 x 32 x 22 mm to be your best companion when travelling and also for those who need extra power to charge devices throughout their everyday lives.
- You can use it straight away since it is already charged. This way, wou will be able to use it whenever you need it.
- You can charge iOS devices by plugging the original charging cable into the USB port.
- 1 x Extra Battery 2200
- 1 x microUSB +Type-C charging cable
Charging a device:
Plug one end of the microUSB + Type-C charging cable (1) into the 5 V/ 1000 mA USB output (4). Once you've done this, plug the other end of the microUSB + Type-C charging cable (1) into the device that you want to charge. The charging process will start immediately and the red LED charge indicator (2) will light up. The LED indicator of your Extra Battery 2200 will switch off once the charging process is completed to let you know that you need to charge the battery of your power bank.
If your device is charged before the Extra Battery 2200 is completely discharged, it will automatically turn off after 30 seconds thanks to the power saving system.
Charging your Extra Battery:
Plug the USB end of the microUSB + Type-C charging cable (1) into the 5 V microUSB input (3) of your Extra Battery. The charging process will start immediately and the LED charge indicator (2) will flash blue. The blue LED indicator (2) will stop flashing and will stay on when the battery is fully charged.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Extra Battery to impacts, dust, fire, direct sunlight, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the Extra Battery clean and free of dust using a soft, dry cloth. Make sure that it is off and not conneted to any power source before cleaning it.
- Do not try to dismantle your Extra Battery. All repair works should be done exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- We strongly recommend not to let the Extra Battery completely discharged if you're not going to use it for a long time.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months.
Batteries are excluded from the 36 month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36 month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Warranty and support
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2018 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 966 83 03 24
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product
Brand: Energy Sistem
Description: Extra Battery
Model: Extra Battery 2200 Red/Navy
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 01st May 2018
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director