- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC. We hope you enjoy them.
- We recommend you to read this manual in order to enjoy your device safely and with maximum performance.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the earphones clean and free of dust using a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble your earphones. All reparation works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Do not leave the battery completely discharged for a long period of time.
- Earphones with Active Noise Cancelling technology to reduce background noise and let you enjoy every music detail.
- Magnetic earbuds to enjoy even more comfort.
- Bluetooth 4.2 to play music wirelessly.
- Built-in neckband buttons to control your playlist.
- Built-in neckband microphone with hands-free function.
- Designed to be comfortable and suitable for any situation.
- Bluetooth earphones with in-ear design for better ergonomics, neck design that adapts to your neck shape.
- Up to 10 hours of continuous music playback.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Hard carrying case to protect your earphones when travelling.
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Range: 10 m
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz (2.404 - 2.480 GHz)
Maximum output signal: < 20 dBm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Driver diameter: 12 mm
- Sensitivity: 110 ± 3 dB/mW (@1 KHz)
- SPL: 105 ± 3 dB
- Maximum power: 10 mW
- Type: dynamic
- Impedance: 16 ohms
THD < 1%
Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 KHz)
- Capacity: 160 mAh/ 3.7 V
- Type: Li-Po
- Battery life:
- Battery life if volume is at 50%: 10 hours *
- Charging port: microUSB Type-B
Charging time: < 2.5 hours
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING (ANC)
Reduces background noise of up to 12 dB at 1000 Hz
- OTHER FEATURES
- Interchangeable earbuds in different sizes
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Carrying case
*Approximate battery life. This value depends on the selected volume level and the type of music you play.
Compatible with most popular smartphones on the market.
|Volume||Low (25%)||Medium (50%)||High (75%)||Maximum (100%)|
|11 hours||10 hours||9.5 hours||8.5 hours|
- Earphones Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC
- Carrying case
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Interchangeable earbuds
- Quick guide
Buttons and ports
- VOLUME +/ NEXT
- VOLUME -/ BACK
- MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON
- ANC INDICATOR
- ANC BUTTON
- CHARGING PORT
- STATUS INDICATOR
Switching on and off the device
Press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for 2 seconds to switch on your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC. You will hear a confirmation sound. The STATUS INDICATOR (7) lights up blue and keeps flashing while your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC are on. Press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for 2 seconds to switch off your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC. You will hear a sound when turning off the earphones.
Charging the battery
When the battery level is below 10%, the STATUS INDICATOR (7) flashes red. You will hear a sound to remind you to charge the battery.
The STATUS INDICATOR (7) glows red while charging the device and turns blue once the charging process has been completed. Plug the microUSB end of the USB cable provided to your earphones' CHARGING PORT (6) and the other USB end to any device with an USB charging port that provides energy (PC, USB wall charger, car charger, etc) to charge the battery. The charging time is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Do not store or leave your device unused or completely discharged for a long period of time.
Once your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC are off, press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for approximately 4 seconds, until the STATUS INDICATOR (7) starts flashing red and blue. At this point, your earphones and your Bluetooth device can be paired. Once "Neckband Travel 8 ANC" appears on your devide screen, press "connect". You will hear a sound to confirm that both devices have been paired correctly.
If you previously paired your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC with a device, they will connect automatically with it next time you turn them on. In case you want to pair them with another device, repeat the pairing process.
Wireless playback control
Once your Neckband BT Travel8 ANC are syncronized, you will be able to control basic playback functions such as turning up and down the volume and switching to the next or previous track directly from your earphones.
Press VOLUME + (1) or VOLUME - (2) to turn up or down the volume. You will hear a sound when reaching the maximum and minimum volume levels.
Press and hold NEXT (1) to switch to the next song. You can also press and hold BACK (2) to go back to the previous song.
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) once to pause or resume playback.
Once your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC and smartphone are synchronized, you will be able to answer calls thanks to the earphones' built-in MICROPHONE (8).
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) to answer an incoming call. If you are listening to music when you receive a call, playback will pause and you will hear an incoming call sound. Press and hold the very same button for 2 seconds to reject an incoming call.
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) once again to end a call. Playback will resume from the point when the music stopped.
Press the ANC BUTTON (5) to make the most of your music or block background noise. Your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC provide active noise reduction. The ANC INDICATOR (4) lights up blue while this mode is enabled.
Experience active noise reduction, especially at low frequencies, with a decrease of up to 12 dB at 1 KHz. This mode is particularly useful in noisy environments such as the city or when travelling by plane.
You can also use the ANC mode when playback is off. Put on your Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC, switch on the earphones and press the ANC BUTTON (5). You don't have to pair your earphones with your smartphone to enjoy this feature.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36 month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36 month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty. You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2018 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer?s name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
- Description: Wireless earphones
- Brand: Energy Sistem
- Model: Neckband BT Travel 8 ANC
- Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0 (2017-03)
ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0 (2017-03)
ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.0 (2017-11)
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 1st September 2018
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director