- Thank you for trusting our company and buying the new Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless. We hope you enjoy the product.
- True Wireless earphones designed for sport lovers. Wireless earphones with fastening system for safety and comfort.
- Waterproof to IPX7 standard wich guarantees quality.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- We recommend cleaning the earphones with cold water. Do not use neither soap nor scourers. Make sure both earbuds are completely dry before placing them back in the charging case.
- Do not disassemble the device. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Please make sure your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless are off when you are not using them. Do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
- Before using the earphones, turn the volume down. Once you have done this, turn it up slowly until reaching the desired music level.
- Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn the volume up high when using your earphones.
- Listening to loud music through your earphones over a long time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the earphones? volume to be able to hear important sounds.
- In-ear design earphones featuring True Wireless Stereo and Bluetooth 5.0 technology to enjoy a real wireless experience. Let nothing stand between you and your music.
- Fully sweat- and waterproof earphones. Sweat, clean them with water and carry on working out. There is nothing to worry about.
- Enjoy your music and calls and forget about running out of battery: up to 20 hours of battery life (5 hours every time you charge the earphones and 15 additional hours when using the charging case).
- Secure-Fit+ system that provides perfect fit during your workouts.
- Easy Connect feature: the earbuds will sync automatically. Simple and easy.
- Built-in microphone and calls in stereo to speak comfortably, without worrying about the noise.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 6 mm
- SPL: 106 ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Maximum power: 5 mW
- In-ear design
- Type: dynamic
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum output power: < 20,00 dBm
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles: HFP / A2DP / AVRCP / AVCTP
- Up to 20 m distance range
- True Wireless function with auto-pairing
- Hands-free function
- Volume control
- Playback control
- Type: built-in microphone
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Capacity: 45 mAh (each earbud)
- Type: lithium polymer
- Battery life at medium volume: 5 hours*
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Charging method: charging case
?*? This value is approximate. The battery life depends on the selected volume and the type of music.
- Capacity: 300 mA
- Type: lithium polymer
- Number of charges: 3 charges
- Charging time: 1,5 hours
- Charging method: micro USB type-B
- Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless
- Charging case
- Interchangeable earbuds
- Interchangeable Secure Fit+ wing tips
- Micro USB cable
- Quick guide
- Right multifunction button
- Left multifunction button
- LED status indicator
- Charging function on/off (charging case)
- Charging indicator (charging case)
- Micro USB charging port
Switching on and off the device
To switch on your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless, simply take them out of the charging case or press the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) for 2 seconds. At this point, the LED status indicator (3) on the earbuds flashes and both units pair automatically. When the LED status indicator (3) on the right earbud flashes blue and red, you will be able to pair your earphones with a Bluetooth music player.
To switch off your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless, put them back in the charging case. You can also do this by pressing the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) for 5 seconds.
To reset the device, press and hold the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) first. At this point, both units will switch off. Remove the Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices on your smartphone or Bluetooth music player. Press and hold the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) for 10 seconds to switch them on. The LED status indicator (3) on both earbuds flashes pink. After doing this, the earphones will reset to factory settings and will switch off.
Note: Auto-power on and off features only work when the Charging function on/off (charging case) (4) button is pressed.
Switch on your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless and wait until the devide enters search mode. At this point, you can pair the earbuds with a music player. Select Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices on your smartphone or Bluetooth music player and press ?connect?. Both devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a confirmation sound when both devices are paired. At this point, the LED status indicator (3) on both earbuds flashes blue.
If you previously paired the earbuds with a device, there is no need to repeat the pairing process again. Just enable Bluetooth on your music player and switch on your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless. They will sync with it automatically.
Note: To optimize battery life, your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless turn off automatically after 5 minutes in search mode, if not synchronized with any other device.
Press the Left or Right multifunction button (2) or (1) to pause or resume playback.
Volume +/Volume -
Press the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) twice in a row to turn up or down the volume.
Skipping to the next or previous track
You can press and hold the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) for 2 seconds to skip to the next or previous track during music playback.
Once the Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless and your smartphone are synchronized, you can control calls from the earphones.
Answering/Ending a call
To answer an incoming call or hang up, press the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) once.
Rejecting a call
Press and hold the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) for 2 seconds to reject an incoming call.
Using the voice assistant feature
You can interact with your smartphone voice assistant using your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless. To do so, press the Left multifunction button (2) 3 times in a row. You can give the voice command after hearing the confirmation sound.
Charging the battery
When the battery level of your Earphones Style 6 True Wireless is below 10%, the LED status indicator (3) flashes red. You will also hear a low battery warning sound. To charge the earphones? battery, put the earbuds back in the charging case. The LED status indicator (3) lights up red and switches off once the charging process is complete.
Note: Keep the Charging function on/off (charging case) (4) button pressed to charge the battery.
When the battery level of the charging case is below 10%, the first LED of the Charging indicator (charging case) (5) flashes red. Plug the micro USB end of the provided cable into the Micro USB charging port (6), and the other end into a 5 V USB charging device. The LEDs of the Charging indicator (charging case) (6) will light up blue as the battery charges. Once the charging process is complete, all LEDs will glow blue.
Note: We recommend not to leave neither your Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless nor your charging case unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise to charge the battery at least once a month.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Therefore, Energy Sistem?s Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect we recommend to make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product internal memory before you send it or send it only with the original data.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
©2019 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Earphones Sport 6 True Wireless
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards:
EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0
EN 300 328 V2.1.1
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29th March 2014.
Finestrat, 1st January 2020
Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Innovation and Technology Director