- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Headphones ESG 2 Laser. We hope you enjoy the product.
- Gaming headphones with red LED light to experience a spectacular atmosphere when playing video games.
- Omnidirectional boom mic and built-in volume control to listen and be heard clearly.
- Enjoy maximum comfort with the ergonomic headband.
- We recommend reading this manual to enjoy your device safely and with maximum performance.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Headphones ESG 2 Laser to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the headphones clean and free of dust using a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble your headphones. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Over-ear headphones providing better isolation and more comfort.
- 220 cm audio cable with USB and 3.5 mm jack connectors.
- Built-in red LED light to stand out when playing video games, listening to music, etc.
- Omnidirectional boom mic to provide you with the best voice chat experience.
- Ergonomic headband to enjoy long gaming sessions in comfort.
- Switch, smartphones, PS4, Xbox One and PC compatible.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Neodymium magnet
- SPL: 113 ± 3 dB
- Maximum power: 50 mW
- Over-ear, closed design
- Type: dynamic
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- THD < 1%
- Length: 220 cm
- Plug: 3.5 mm jack
- Type: flexible boom microphone
- Sensitivity: -38 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
Frequency range: 50 Hz ~ 10 kHz
- OTHER FEATURES
- Volume control
- LED Light
- Self-adjusting headband
- Headphones ESG 2 Laser
- Volume +/Volume -
- 3.5 mm jack audio cable
- USB cable
Switching on and off the device
Plug the 3.5 mm jack audio cable (2) and the USB cable (3) into your PC or console to start using your Headphones ESG 2 Laser. If your source device features two separate audio and microphone connections, we recommend using a 2 male to 1 female mini jack adapter.
Make the most of your gaming experience using Volume +/Volume - (1) to set the desired volume level.
Before using the headphones, turn the volume down and slowly turn it up until you set an appropriate volume level.
Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn up the volume really high when using your headphones.
Listening to loud music over a long period of time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the volume of your headphones to hear important external sounds.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Therefore, Energy Sistem's Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect it is recommended that you make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product internal memory before you send it or send it only with the original data.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2019 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Headphones ESG 2 Laser
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
- EN 55032:2015/AC:2016
- EN 55035:2017
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 29th March 2014.
Finestrat, 01st September 2019
Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Innovation and Technology Director