- Thank you for trusting our company and buying your new earphones. We hope you enjoy them.
- We recommend you reading this guide to familiarize yourself with your earphones before using them.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your earphones to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not disassemble the device. All modifications are to be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Avoid pulling and twisting cables to extend the life of your earphones.
- Make the most of your smartphone with the Type-C connector.
- HD sound thanks to its built-in digital converter (DAC).
- Control all volume and music playback functions with the 3-button controller.
- Answer your calls by simply clicking on the in-line microphone.
- Carrying case to take them along comfortably while avoiding scratches.
- Type-C connector
- Plug your source device into the earphones using the Type-C connector (2).
- Use the in-line Controller (3) to turn the volume up or down, control playback functions or answer calls. All this without touching your mobile phone.
You will be able to control your calls from your earphones if you plug them into your mobile phone.
Answering a call
Press the Play/Pause button on the Controller (3) once to answer an incoming call.
Ending a call
Press and hold the Play/Pause button on the Controller (3) for about 2 seconds to end a call.
Rejecting a call
Press and hold the Play/Pause button on the Controller (3) for about 2 seconds to reject a call.
*Controls may vary depending on the settings of the source device you are using to play your music.
- Before using the earphones, turn the volume down and slowly turn it up until you set an appropriate volume level.
- Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn up the volume really high when using your earphones.
- Listening to loud music over a long period of time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the volume of your earphones to hear important external sounds.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Therefore, Energy Sistem's Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect it is recommended that you make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product internal memory before you send it or send it only with the original data.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2019 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Earphones Smart 2 Type C
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
- EN 55032:2015
- EN 55035:2017
- EN 61000-3-2:2014
- EN 61000-3-3:2013
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29th March 2014.
Finestrat, 1st September 2019
Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Innovation and Technology Director