- Thank you for trusting our company and buying the new Earphones BT Urban 2. We hope you enjoy the product.
- These Bluetooth earphones feature Magnetic switch control, 3 multifunction buttons to adjust the volume and control playback, a built-in microphone and 9 hours of battery life. Attach the earphones together to pause the music and pull them apart to resume playback.
- We recommend reading this manual and familiarize yourself with your Earphones BT Urban 2 before you start using them.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Earphones BT Urban 2 to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep your earphones clean and free of dust using a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the device. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Please make sure that your Earphones BT Urban 2 are off when you are not using them. Do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
- Bluetooth in-ear design earphones. No wires, no limits.
- Magnetic Switch feature to pause music when attaching the earbuds together and resume playback when pulling them apart. It is as simple as that.
- Control your playlists and answer calls pressing the multifunction buttons on the earphones.
- Lithium polymer battery with 9 hours of battery life.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 10 mm
- Neodymium magnet
- SPL: 110 ± 3 dB
- Maximum power: 5 mW
- In-ear design
- Type: dynamic
- Bluetooth 5.0, class 2
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum output power: < 20,00 dBm
- Compatible Bluetooh profiles: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
- Up to 10 m distance range
- Hands-free function
- Type: built-in microphone
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz ~ 8 kHz
- Capacity: 100 mAh / 3.7 V
- Type: lithium polymer
- Battery life at medium volume: 9 hours*
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Charging port: microUSB
Note: *This value is approximate. The battery life depends on the selected volume and the type of music.
- Magnetic Switch to control music playback
- Volume and playback buttons
- Earphones BT Urban 2
- USB charging cable
- Quick guide
- Volume +
- Multifunction button
- Volume -
- LED status indicator
- USB charging port
- Magnetic switch
Switching on the device
To switch on the device, press and hold the Multifunction button (2) for approximately 2 seconds. At this point, the LED status indicator (4) lights up blue. You will also hear a confirmation sound when switching on the device.
Switching off the device
To switch off the device, press and hold the Multifunction button (2) for approximately 2 seconds. At this point, the LED status indicator (4) lights up red. You will also hear a confirmation sound when switching off the device.
Switch on your Earphones BT Urban 2 and wait for approximately 4 seconds until the LED status indicator (4) starts flashing red and blue. At this point, your earphones start searching for devices and can be paired with your music player. Once ?Earphones Urban 2? appears on your device screen, press "connect". Both devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a sound that confirms both devices have been paired correctly.
To pair your earphones with the same music player once again, you don?t need to repeat the steps above. Just leave Bluetooth enabled on your music player and switch on your Earphones BT Urban 2. The connection will be established automatically.
Press and hold the Multifunction button (2) for 8 seconds to disconnect the devices and pair your earphones with a new device.
Press the Multifunction button (2) to pause or resume playback. The Magnetic Switch (7) feature allows you to pause music when attaching the earbuds together and resume playback when pulling them apart.
Volume +/Volume -
Press Volume + (1) or Volume - (3) to turn up or down the volume.
Switching to the next or previous track
You can press and hold Volume + (1) or Volume - (3) for 2 seconds to switch to the next or previous track during music playback.
Once the Earphones BT Urban 2 and your smartphone are synchronized, you can control calls from the earphones.
Answering/Ending a call
To answer an incoming call or hang up press the Multifunction button (2) once.
Redialing a number
Press the Multifunction button (2) twice while playback is paused.
Rejecting a call
Press and hold the Multifunction button (2) for 2 seconds.
Charging the battery
When the battery level of your Earphones BT Urban 2 is below 10%, you will hear a sound to remind you to charge it. At this point, the LED status indicator (4) flashes red. Plug the charging cable provided with the product into the USB charging port (5).
The LED status indicator (4) glows red while charging the device and turns off once the charging process has been completed. The charging process takes approximately two hours.
Note: We recommend not to leave your Earphones BT Urban 2 unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise you to charge your earphones' battery at least once a month.
Auto power off
In order to optimize battery life, your Earphones BT Urban 2 turn off automatically after 30 minutes in search mode, if not synchronized with any other device.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Therefore, Energy Sistem?s Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect it is recommended that you make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product internal memory before you send it or send it only with the original data.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2019 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Description: Bluetooth earphones
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Earphones BT Urban 2
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the following European Union directives:
Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
and essential norms and standards
- EN 62479:2010
- EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013
- ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1 (2017-02)
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02)
- ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1 (2016-11)
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 1st November 2019
Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Innovation & Technology Director