- Thank you for trusting our company and buying the new Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless. We hope you enjoy the product.
- True Wireless earphones to listen to your music wirelessly.
- Answer calls in crystal clear stereo sound thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 and the built-in microphones.
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of battery life with the charging case.
- We recommend reading this manual and familiarize yourself with your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless before you start using them.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not dismantle the device. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Please make sure that your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless are off when you are not using them. Do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
Before using the earphones, turn the volume down. Once you have done this, turn it up slowly until the desired music level is achieved.
Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn the volume up high when using your earphones.
Listening to loud music through your earphones over a long period of time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the volume of your earphones to be able to hear important sounds.
Completely wireless in-ear design earphones featuring both True Wireless Stereo and Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
Built-in microphone and calls in stereo sound to speak comfortably, without worrying about the noise.
Charging case providing 15 additional hours of battery life and Open & Play feature. Take them out or put them back in the case to enjoy your music.
- Enjoy your music and calls and forget about running out of battery with the 20-hour battery life (5 hours every time you charge them and 15 additional hours with the charging case).
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 10 mm
- SPL: 107 ± 3 dB (frequency range: 100 Hz - 10 kHz)
- Maximum power: 5 mW
- In-ear design
- Type: dynamic
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Maximum output power: < 20,00 dBm
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles: HFP / A2DP / AVRCP / AVCTP
- Up to 20 m distance range
- True Wireless function with auto-pairing
- Hands-free function
- Assistant that is compatible with Google/Siri
- Type: built-in microphone
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Capacity: 40 mAh (each earbud)
- Type: lithium polymer
- Battery life at medium volume: 5 hours*
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Charging method: charging case
- Capacity: 300 mA
- Type: lithium polymer
- Number of charges: 3 charges
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Charging method: microUSB type-B
Note: This value is approximate. The battery life depends on the selected volume and the type of music.
- Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless
- Charging case
- 3 interchangeable earbud sets
- MicroUSB cable
- Quick guide
- Right multifunction button
- Left multifunction button
- LED status indicator
- USB charging port
- Charging indicator (charging case)
- Charge on/off button
Switching on and off the device
To switch on your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless, simply take them out of the charging case or press the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) for 2 seconds. At this point, the LED status indicator (3) on the earbuds flashes and both earbuds pair automatically. When the LED status indicator (3) on an earbud flashes blue and red, you will be able to pair your earphones with a Bluetooth music player.
To switch off your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless, put them back in the charging case. You can also do this by pressing the Right and Left multifunction buttons (1 and 2) for 4 seconds.
The earbuds will charge automatically when you put them back in the charging case. If you do not want to charge them, press the Charge on/off button (7).
Switch on your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless and wait until the devide enters search mode. At this point, you can pair the earbuds with a music player. Select Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices on your smartphone or Bluetooth music player and press ?connect?. Both devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a confirmation sound when both devices are paired. At this point, the LED status indicator (3) on both earbuds flashes blue.
If you previously paired the earbuds with a device, there is no need to repeat the pairing process again. Just enable Bluetooth on your music player and switch on your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless. They will sync with it automatically.
Note: To optimize battery life, your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless turn off automatically after 5 minutes in search mode, if not synchronized with any other device.
Press the Left or Right multifunction button (2) or (1) to pause or resume playback.
Volume +/Volume -
Press the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) twice to turn up or down the volume.
Switching to the next or previous track
You can press and hold the Right or Left multifunction button (1) or (2) for 2 seconds to switch to the next or previous track during music playback.
Once the Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless and your smartphone are synchronized, you can control calls from the earphones.
Answering/Ending a call
To answer an incoming call or hang up press the Left or Right multifunction button (2) or (1) once.
Rejecting a call
Press and hold the Left or Right multifunction button (2) or (1) for approximately 2 seconds to reject an incoming call.
Using the voice assistant feature
You can interact with your smartphone voice assistant using your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless. Press the Left multifunction button (2) three times to activate the assistant. Give a voice command when you hear the confirmation sound.
Charging the battery
When the battery level of your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless is below 10%, the LED status indicator (3) flashes red. You will also hear a low battery warning sound. To charge the battery, put the earphones in the charging case. The LED status indicator (3) lights up red and turns off once the charging process has been completed.
When the battery level of the charging case is below 10%, the first LED of the Charging indicator (charging case) (6) flashes white. Plug the microUSB end of the provided cable into the USB charging port (5), and the other end into a 5 V USB charging device. The LEDs of the Charging indicator (charging case) (6) will light up as the battery charges. Once the charging process is complete, all LEDs will glow white.
Note: We recommend not to leave neither your Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless nor your charging case unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise you to charge the battery at least once a month.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Therefore, Energy Sistem?s Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect it is recommended that you make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product internal memory before you send it or send it only with the original data. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2019 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Description: Wireless earphones
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Earphones Urban 1 True Wireless
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the following European Union directives:
Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
and essential norms and standards
EN 301 489-1 V2.2.1
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0
EN 300 328 V2.1.1
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 1st November 2019
Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Innovation and Technology Director