- Thank you for trusting our company and buying the new Gaming Headset ESG 3. We hope you enjoy the product.
- Gaming headset powered with Deep Bass and Crystal Clear Sound. The best finishes you can find: breathable ear pads, built-in directional boom mic, and volume and mute control to hear and be heard with total clarity.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Gaming Headset ESG 3 to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the headset clean and free of dust using a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble your headset. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Deep, powerful bass that will make every explosion and every roar of the engine resonate. Live the experience.
- Enjoy high-quality Crystal Clear Sound for a rich, detailed audio experience.
- Breathable over-ear pads for long gaming sessions without compromising on comfort.
- Directional boom mic to comment on every game with maximum clarity.
- Fully compatible with Switch, smartphones, PS4/5, Xbox One/Series S/X and Windows PC/Mac.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Driver diameter: 50 mm
- Maximum power: 50 mW
- Over-ear design
- Type: dynamic
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- THD: < 1%
- Length: 170 cm
- Plug: 3.5 mm jack
- Volume & microphone control
- Type: flexible microphone
- Sensitivity: -38 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Frequency range: 100 Hz ~ 10 kHz
- Adjustable headband
- XBOX One
- ESG 3 Blue/White Thunder Gaming Headset
- Ear pad
- Volume control
- Mute/Unmute microphone
- 3.5 mm jack plug
Switching on and off the device
To start using your Gaming Headset ESG 3, connect the 3.5 mm jack plug (6) to your PC or console. If your source device (music player) features two separate audio and microphone connections, we recommend using a 2 male to 1 female mini jack adapter.
Note: We recommend leaving a distance of approximately 5 cm between lips and microphone to ensure optimal performance.
Use the Volume control (4) to set the desired volume level.
- Move the Mute/Unmute microphone (5) slider up/down to turn on/off the microphone.
Turn the volume down before using the headset, then gradually increase it until achieving the desired volume level.
Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn the volume really high when using your headset.
Listening to loud music through headphones over a long period of time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the volume of your headset to be able to hear important sounds.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity for 36 months from the date the goods are purchased. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months.
This warranty covers defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover product failures due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorised person.
The extended 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty.
You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored on warranty products. Energy Sistem’s Technical Support will not assume any loss of the above-mentioned information. We recommend making a backup of your data and removing any personal data from the product internal memory before sending the device. You can also send it only with the original data.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2021 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our sole and exclusive responsibility that the product:
Description: gaming headset
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Gaming Headset ESG 3
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration complies with the essential norms and standards
- EN 55032:2015+A11:2020
- EN IEC 61000-3-2:2019+A1:2020
- EN 61000-3-3:2013+A1:2019
- EN 55035:2017/A11:2020
- EN 61000-4-2:2009
- EN IEC 61000-4-3:2020
- EN 61000-4-4:2014
- EN 61000-4-5:2014+A1:2017
- EN 61000-4-6:2014/AC:2015
- EN 61000-4-8:2010
- EN IEC 61000-4-11:2020
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 1st October 2021
Miguel Ángel Aragüez García
Innovation and Technology Director