- Energy Sistem® thanks you for buying your new Energy Wireless BT Sport, we wish you to enjoy it.
- Bluetooth® sports earphones with hands-free function. Designed to give you the freedom you need to do sport enjoying great sound quality. Control your calls from the earphones without leaving your training.
- We suggest you read this user manual to get the most out of your product safely, using all its features.
Find the whole Energy Wireless BT Sport user manual on the following weblink http://www.energysistem.com/guide/39581
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Energy Wireless BT Sport to shock, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaning products.
- Do not place your Energy Wireless BT Sport close to devices that emit strong magnetic fields.
- Keep your earphones clean and dust them with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the device. Any repair must be done exlusively by qualified personnel of Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A.
- Be sure to keep your Energy Wireless BT Sport turned off while not in use.
- Charge the lithium battery when ran out to lengthen its life.
- Sports Bluetooth® earphones.
- Conections: Bluetooth® and microUSB.
- Easy pairing with tablets, smartphones, laptops, MAC, PC and any other Bluetooth® device.
- Volume control from the earphones.
- Pairing without codes.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Automatic call reception.
- Distance range up to 10m.
- Rechargeable li-ion battery.
- Bluetooth® V4.0, Class II.
- Aptx HD Technology.
- HSP / HFP / A2DP /AVRCP protocols.
- Charge indicator on iOS devices.
- Driver diameter: 12mm.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20.000KHz.
- Distance range up to 10m.
- Primary microphone sensitivity: 42dB.
- Secondary microphone sensitivity: 45dB.
Rechargeable lithium battery specifications
- Capacity: 100mAh
- USB charging system
- Charging time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery life in-use: 7 hours.
Battery life in standby: 300 hours.
- Energy BT Sport earphones
- USB cable
- Hard carrying case
- User manual
- Interchangeable ear cushions
|1. MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON
2. USB CONNECTION
4. VOLUME - / BACKWARD
5. VOLUME + / FORWARD
6. LED INDICATOR
Turn on / off your device
Use the button (1) to turn on / off your device.
To turn on you device, press button (1) for approximately 2 seconds and you will see the LED indicator (6) flashing blue. You will hear "POWER ON" in your device, which means that it is turned on.
To turn off your device, press button (1) again for 3 seconds and you will hear "POWER OFF" in your device. The LED indicator (6) will stop flashing.
As long as your device is turned on, the LED indicator will keep flashing blue.
Charging the battery
When your device does not emit any sound or you start hearing some interference in short distance, it is time to charge it. Connect the mini USB end of the included USB cable to your Energy Wireless BT Sport and the other end to any USB port that can provide energy (PC, USB wall charger, car, etc). The LED indicator (6) turns red and when the charge is completed the LED change to blue.
Note: It is recommended to turn off the device when charging. Do not store or leave unused for a long period of time with the battery completely discharged.
With your Energy Wireless BT Sport turned off, press the pairing button (1) for approximately 4 seconds, until the LED indicator (6) starts flashing blue red, which means that your Energy Wireless BT Sport are trying to connect with another Bluetooth® device; at the same time, start the search and pairing process from your Bluetooth® device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc). Once you have found the Energy Wireless BT Sport in your device, select "Connect" and both devices will pair each other immediately with no need of pairing codes; you will hear in your device "Connection Successful" wich means that the connection has been established successfully.
To pair the same device again there is no need to repeat the whole process, it is enough to keep turned on your Energy Wireless BT Sport and select them from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
Your Energy Wireless BT Sport implements the multi-point technology which allows you to pair them with two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously. In order to do so, repeat the same steps as pairing one single device and once the new device is paired, restart the earphones to get both devices paired automatically.
Once you have paired your Energy Wireless BT Sport, you can control the play volume from the earphones. In order to do so, press buttons (4) “+” or (5) "–" once. You will hear a beep when maximum and minimum volume is reached.
To pause or resume play, press simultaneously the buttons (4) "+" and (5) "-" once.
To forward or backward a song, keep pressed for two seconds buttons (4) "+" or (5) "-" respectively.
Once you have paired your Energy Wireless BT Sport, you can manage your phone calls from the earphones.
Answering a call
To answer a call, press any of the volume buttons (4) "+" or (5) "-" once.
Ending a call
Keep pressed any of the volume buttons (4) "+" or (5) "-" for aproximately two seconds to end a call.
You can return your last phone call received from the earphones by pressing button (4) "-" twice.
Energy Sistem Soyntec SA is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty
period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or
alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
- Visit the Support section at http://support.energysistem.com and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manuals, drivers and updates available, as the possibility to submit a query to the Technical Service or consult the warranty. You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at http://www.energysistem.com/en-en/support/manuals
- Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks. All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2013 by Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of Conformity
Manufacturer Name: Energy Sistem Soyntec S.A.
Address: Pol. Ind. Finestrat C/. Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat Alicante (Spain).
Tel: 902 388 388 // Fax: 902 119 034 // NIF: A53107488
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Energy Sistem™ Stéreo Bluetooth® Earphone Energy Wireless BT Sport
Manufacturing Country: China
Is in compliance with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 1999/5/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of March 09th 1999.
|This symbol on the product or the instructions means that your electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed at the end of life separately from your household waste. For more information, please contact the local authority or dealer where you purchased the product.|