- Thank you for your trust in us and for buying the new Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth. We hope you will enjoy it.
- These Bluetooth® sports earphones with hands-free function are designed to give you the freedom and the comfort you need to do sport enjoying great sound quality. In addition you can control your calls from the earphones without leaving your training.
- Before you start using your smartphone we recommend you to read this manual and familiarize yourself with it. It only takes a couple of minutes and it will help you to enjoy your device with maximum performance.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth to impacts, dust, direct sunlight, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep your earphones clean and dust free. Clean them with a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble the device. All reparation should be done exclusively Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. qualified staff.
- Be sure to keep your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth turned off while not in use. Do not leave battery completely discharged for a long period of time.
- Sports Bluetooth earphones.
- Easy pairing with tablets, smartphones, laptops, MAC, PC and any other Bluetooth® device.
- Volume control from the earphones.
- Pairing without codes.
- Multipoint technology to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Automatic call reception.
- Use range up to 10 m.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- Bluetooth® v4.1 Class II.
- HSP / HFP / A2DP /AVRCP profiles.
- Charge indicator on iOS devices.
- Driver diameter: 10 mm.
- Frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz.
- Use range up to 10 m.
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dB.
Rechargeable lithium battery specifications
- Capacity: 100 mAh.
- USB charging system.
- Charging time: 1,5 hours*.
- In use battery life: 8 hours*.
- Standby battery life: 300 hours*.
( * ) Approximate battery life. Higher volume means higher battery consumption.
- Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth
- USB charging cable
- Carrying bag
- Interchangeable ear cushions
|1. VOLUME - / PREVIOUS.
2. MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON.
3. VOLUME + / NEXT.
6. CHARGING PORT
Turn on / off your device
To turn on you device, press the Multifunction button (2) for 4 seconds and you will see the Indicator (4) flashing blue. You will hear "Power on", which means that it is turned on.
To turn on you device, press the Multifunction button (2) for 5 seconds and you will hear "Power off" in your device, which means that it is turned off. The Indicator (4) will stop flashing.
When the device is on, the Indicator (4) will be keep flashing.
Charging the battery
When the charge of the battery is low, you will hear "Battery low". To charge it, connect the miniUSB end of the included USB cable to your Charging connection* (6) and the other end to any USB port that can provide energy (PC, USB wall or car charger, etc). The Indicator (4) turns red and when the charge is completed the Indicator will change to blue.
Note: Do not store or leave your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth disused for a long period of time with the battery completely discharged. We recommend to charge the battery of your earphones at least once a month.
With your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth turned off, press the Multifunction button (2) for approximately 5 seconds, until the Indicator (4) starts flashing blue and red. The pairing mode will start automatically; at the same time, start the search and pairing process on your Bluetooth device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc). Once you have found the "Energy Sport" in your device, select "connect" and both devices will pair each other immediately with no need of pairing codes. You will hear "Connection Successful" in your device which means that the connection has been established successfully.
To pair the same device again there is no need to repeat the whole process, just keep turned on your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth and select them from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
Your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth implement the multipoint technology which allows you to simultaneously pair them with two Bluetooth® devices. In order to do so, repeat the same steps as pairing one single device and once the new device is paired, restart the earphones to get both devices paired automatically. In this case, the earphones will connect to the last of the two paired devices and if the latter is disconnected, your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetoothwill automatically connect to the first of the two devices.
To control the play volume from the earphones press the Volume + (3) or Volume - (1) buttons. You will hear a "beep" when maximum and minimum volume is reached.
To go to the next song press the Next (3) button for 2 seconds. To go to the previous song press the Previous (1) button.
Pause/Resume the playback with the Multifunction (2) button.
Once you have paired your Energy Earphones Sport Bluetooth, you can manage your phone calls from the earphones.
Answering a call
To answer a call, press any of the buttons, the Multifunction (2), Volume - (1) or Volume + (3) once.
Ending a call
Press once the Multifunction button (2) to end a call.
You can return your last phone call received from the earphones by pressing the Multifunction button (2) twice.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity which exists at the time the goods were purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-months warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to the specific legislation or your local distributor.
Visit the Support section at http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, drivers and updates available, submit a query to the Technical Service or manage the warranty.
You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at http://www.energysistem.com/en/guide/42556
Alternatively, you may prefer to contact the distributor from which you purchased the product, presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of Conformity
Manufacturer Name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/. Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat Alicante (Spain).
Tel: 902 388 388 // Fax: 902 119 034 // NIF: A53107488
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Energy Sistem™ Earphones Sport Bluetooth
Manufacturing Country: China
Is in compliance with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 1999/5/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of March 09th 1999.
Finestrat, 01 November 2015
|This symbol on the product or the instructions means that your electrical and electronic equipment should be disposed at the end of life separately from your household waste. For more information, please contact the local authority or dealer where you purchased the product.|