- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth. We hope you enjoy them.
- These Bluetooth earphones have an ergonomic design that adapts to the shape of your ears. They feature multifunction buttons, a built-in microphone and up to 5 hours of battery life. The best way to combine sound, style, and comfort.
- We recommend you to read this manual and familiarize yourself with it before you start using your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the earphones clean and free of dust using a soft dry cloth.
- Do not dismantle the device. All repair works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Please make sure that your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth are turned off when you are not using them and do not store them with an empty battery for long periods of time.
- Intra-aural earphones for better ergonomics, as it adapts to your ears.
- Ultra-lightweight design suitable for any situation.
- Sound quality, bass and treble boost.
- Buttons to control your playlist, turn the volume up or down.
- Hands-free function thanks to its built-in microphone.
- Up to 5 hours of continuous playback.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Bluetooth® V4.1, Class II.
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz (2.402 - 2480 GHz)
- Maximum output power: 0,63 dBm.
- It supports HSP/ HFP/ A2DP/ AVRCP protocols.
- Distance range: up to 10 m.
- Frequency response: 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz.
- Sound pressure level: 115 ± 3 dB.
- Earphones' diameter: 15 mm.
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB.
Rechargeable lithium battery features
- Capacity: 100 mAh.
- Lithium polymer.
- MicroUSB charging system.
- Charging time: 1.5 hours.
- Battery life in playback mode: 5 hours.
Important: Approximate battery life at an average volume level. Higher volume means higher battery consumption.
- Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth
- USB charging cable
- Volume +
- Multifunction button
- Volume -
- MicroUSB charging port
- LED indicator
Switching on the device
To turn on your device, press and hold the multifunction button (2) for 2 seconds. The LED indicator (5) will glow blue and you will hear a confirmation sound when the device is on.
Switching off the device
To turn off your device, press and hold the multifunction button (2) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator (5) will glow red for 2 seconds and you will hear a confirmation sound when the device is off.
Charging the battery
You will hear a warning sound and the LED indicator (5) will flash red when your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth are about to run out of battery. Connect the charging cable to the microUSB charging port (4).
The LED indicator (5) will glow red while charging the battery and will turn blue once the charging process is completed. The charging process takes about 1 hour and a half.
Important: We recommend not to leave your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth unused for long periods of time with an empty battery. We advise to charge your earphones' battery at least once a month.
Once your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth are off, press the multifunction button (2) for approximately 4 seconds, until the LED indicator (5) starts flashing blue and red. At this point, your earphones will be in search mode and you will be able to pair them with your smartphone or tablet. Once "Energy Earphones 1" appears on your device screen, press "connect". The devices will be connected immediately and without codes. You will hear a sound that confirms that both devices have been paired correctly.
You do not need to repeat this whole process to pair both devices again, simply leave your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth on and enable the Bluetooth® connection on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
Auto Power off
In order to save battery, your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth will automatically turn off if they are 5 minutes in search mode and not paired with any device.
Press the multifunction button (2) to play or pause playback.
Volume +/ Volume -
Press the Volume + (1) or Volume - (3) buttons to adjust the volume
Next/ Previous track
Press and hold the Volume + (1) or Volume - (3) buttons while listening to music to move to the next or the previous track respectively.
You will be able to control your calls from your earphones if you pair your Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth with your mobile phone.
Answer an incoming call/ end a call
Press the multifunction button (2) button once to answer or end a call.
Redial a number
Stop playback and press the multifunction button (2) twice.
Reject an incoming call
Press and hold the multifunction button (2) for 2 seconds.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36-month warranty, having a warranty period of 12 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36-month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries, please refer to the specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manuals, drivers and updates available, submit a query to Technical Support Service or manage the warranty.
You can check the availability of the user manual in your language at https://www.energysistem.com/en-en/support
You can also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
Important: This warranty does not cover any damage or loss of data stored in warranty products. Therefore, Technical Service of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. will not assume any loss of the above mentioned information. In this respect it is recommended that you make a backup of your data and remove any personal data from the product's internal memory before you send it or send the device with the original data only.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
©2017 by Energy Sistem®. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer's name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. - CIF: A53107488
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat - Alicante (Spain)
Tel: + 34 902 388 388 / + 34 966 813 257
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product
Descripción: Wireless earphones
Brand: Energy Sistem
Model: Energy Earphones 1 Bluetooth
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing Country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0 (2017-03)
EN 301 489-17 V3.2.0 (2017-03)
ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1 (2016-11)
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 16th 2014.
Finestrat, 01st July 2017
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director