- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying your new Energy Earphones. We hope you enjoy them.
- We recommend you to read this quick guide to familiarize yourself with your earphones before using them.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your earphones to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not disassemble the device. All modifications are to be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Avoid pulling and twisting cables to extend the life of your earphones.
- Plug the 3.5 mm JACK CONNECTOR (2) of your earphones into the earphones input of the device that you are using to play your music.
- Press the MICROPHONE (3) button to control the playback of your music. Press this button once to pause/ resume playback. Press it twice to move to the next track. Press it three times to move to the previous track.*
- 3.5 mm jack connector
You will be able to control your calls from your earphones if you plug them into your mobile phone.
Answer a call
Press the MICROPHONE (3) button once to answer a call.
End a call
Press and hold the MICROPHONE (3) button for approximately 2 seconds to end a call.
Reject a call
Press and hold the MICROPHONE (3) button for approximately 2 seconds to reject a call.
*Controls may vary depending on the settings of the device that you are using to play your music.
- Before using the earphones, turn the volume down and turn it up slowly until desired music level is achieved.
- Avoid noisy environments that force you to turn up the volume really high when using your earphones.
- Listening to loud music through earphones over a long period of time may cause your ears to get used to high volume levels, resulting in irreversible hearing loss.
- Adjust the volume of your earphones to be able to hear important external sounds.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months.
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36 month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit http://www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty. You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2018 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer’s name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
Brand: Energy Sistem
Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Manufacturing country: China
in conformity with the essential norms and standards of the Directive EMC 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26th February 2014.
Finestrat, 1st February 2018
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director