- Thank you for your trust in our company and for buying the new Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth. We hope you enjoy them.
- We recommend you to read this manual in order to enjoy your device safely and with maximum performance.
Care and maintenance
- Do not expose your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth to impacts, dust, humidity or high temperatures.
- Do not use neither corrosive nor abrasive cleaning products.
- Keep the earphones clean and free of dust using a soft dry cloth.
- Do not disassemble your earphones. All reparation works should be carried out exclusively by qualified staff of Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Do not leave the battery completely discharged for a long period of time.
- Bluetooth earphones with in-ear design for better ergonomics, neck design that adapts to your neck shape.
- Designed to be comfortable and suitable for any situation.
- Built-in neckband buttons to control your playlist.
- Built-in neckband microphone with hands-free function.
- Keep your earphones together with the magnetic function when not using them to be comfortable at all times.
- Up to 6 hours of continuous music playback.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Range: 10 m
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz
Maximum output signal: < 20 dBm
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Driver diameter: 9 mm
- SPL: 97 ± 3 dB
- Maximum power: 5 mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
THD < 1%
Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3 dB (@1 kHz)
- Capacity: 100 mAh / 3.7 V
- Type: Li-Po
- Battery life:
- Battery life @ 50% volume: 10 hours
- Battery life @ 70% volume: 6.5 hours
- Battery life @ 100% volume: 4.5 hours
- Charging port: microUSB (type B)
Charging time: < 3 hours
- OTHER FEATURES
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Interchangeable earbuds
- Quick guide
Buttons and ports
- VOLUME +/ NEXT
- VOLUME -/ BACK
- MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON
- STATUS INDICATOR
- CHARGING PORT
Switching on and off the device
To turn on your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth, press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for 2 seconds. You will hear a confirmation sound and the STATUS INDICATOR (4) will glow blue. The STATUS INDICATOR (4) will keep flashing blue while your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth are on. To turn off your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth, press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for 4 seconds. You will hear a sound when turning off the earphones.
Charging the battery
When the battery level is below 10%, the STATUS INDICATOR (4) will flash red and you will hear a sound to remind you to charge the battery.
The STATUS INDICATOR (4) will glow red while charging the device and will turn blue once the charging process has been completed. Plug the microUSB end of the USB cable provided into the CHARGING PORT (5) of your earphones and the other USB end to any device with an USB charging port that provides energy (PC, USB wall charger, car charger, etc) to charge the battery. The charging time is approximately 3 hours.
- Do not store or leave your device unused or completely discharged for a long period of time.
Once your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth are off, press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for approximately 4 seconds, until the STATUS INDICATOR (4) starts flashing red and blue. At this point, your earphones and your Bluetooth device can be paired. Once "Energy Neckband 3" appears on your devide screen, press "connect". You will hear a sound that confirms that both devices have been paired correctly.
If you previously paired your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth with a device, they will connect automatically next time you turn them on. In case that you want to pair them with another device, repeat the pairing process (press and hold the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) for 4 seconds).
Bluetooth playback control
Once your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth are syncronized, you will be able to control basic playback functions such as turning up and down the volume and switching to the next or previous track directly from your earphones.
Press VOLUME + (1) and VOLUME - (2) to turn up and down the volume respectively. You will hear a sound when reaching the maximum and minimum volume levels.
Press and hold NEXT (1) to switch to the next song. You can also press and hold BACK (2) to go back to the previous song.
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) once to pause or resume playback.
Once your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth and your smartphone are synchronized, you will be able to answer calls thanks to the built-in MICROPHONE (6) while using your earphones.
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) to answer an incoming call. If you are listening to music when you receive a call, playback will pause and you will hear an incoming call sound. Press and hold this button for 2 seconds to reject an incoming call.
Press the MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON (3) again to end a call. Playback will resume from the point when the music stopped.
The earbuds of your Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth have magnets on the back that allow you to keep them together when not using the earphones. This way you can always carry them with you and listen to your music any time.
Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. is liable for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the goods are purchased during a period of 36 months. Batteries are excluded from the 36 month warranty, having a warranty period of 24 months. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials and does not cover any product failure due to accidents, misuse or alteration made by an unauthorized person.
The special 36 month warranty is valid for the European Union. For other countries please refer to your specific legislation or your local distributor.
Please visit www.energysistem.com/en/support and select your product to view the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), user manual, quick guide, drivers and updates available as well as to submit a query to our Technical Support or manage the warranty. You may also contact the distributor that sold the product by presenting the purchase receipt or invoice.
All company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
© 2018 by Energy Sistem Technology, S.A. All rights reserved.
Declaration of conformity
Issuer?s name: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
Address: C/ Calpe, 1 - 03509 Finestrat, Alicante (Spain)
Tel: +34 966 830 324
We declare under our own exclusive responsibility that the product:
- Description: Wireless earphones
- Brand: Energy Sistem
- Model: Energy Earphones Neckband 3 Bluetooth
- Manufacturer: Energy Sistem Technology, S.A.
- Manufacturing country: China
referred to in this declaration is in compliance with the essential norms and standards
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02)
ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1 (2017-02)
ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1 (2016-11)
in conformity with the provisions of the Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16th April 2014.
Finestrat, 1st July 2018
Marco Antonio Velázquez Fierro
Product Management Director